Monday, January 15

Hey it's me - the Anonnie mouse🐁

 For the last 15 - 18 months I'd read various blogs saying that thanks to blogger they were not able to sign in - now it is my turn. I have become anonymous even on my own blog - so please, my apologies, you are not being ignored it is blogger having a (not so) funny turn ....


It has been lovely reading your comments - been a good way to get back into blogging, so not being able to respond has been a bit of argh! moment.


Post Script - fellow annonie mouses - are you still anonymous? or if not, how long did you linger on bloggers naughty step?

4 comments:

  1. Seems I'm not an anonnie mouse but I do know many bloggers are having problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not had that problem yet..I do occasionally get blogger not publishing a comment on others' blogs ...just disappearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was one of those mouse things, however I think it was Jules who came up with the answer in the end. I think when updates happen they alter permissions in the background and cause all sorts of mischief. Hope you're let back in soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back but apologies for not leaving a comment (until today). I often read blogs on my iPad at night and yours in one that I can't leave a comment on... then when I try on my PC, the internet decides not to play (several times a day) but I keep trying!

    ReplyDelete